Energy Rebates & Audits
Home Energy Rebates
Heating and cooling typically account for more than half of a home’s energy use, making them the largest energy expense for most households.
Many factors attribute to how much energy a home will use; however, in nearly all instances, inadequate insulation is the root cause.
We feel since rebates vary from utility companies, you should call and check out how you can gain from the offered rebates. We offer a whole house approach that rewards you for doing more work. This can actually be deducted as an instant rebate from your pricing to allow you to spend even more and receive more value added benefits from these installed measures. We are also proud to be trade allies with SEMCO and MGU.
VerWys Home Improvement can perform a whole home energy audit, identify areas for improvement, and implement the changes to make your home perform more efficiently. We can also help you apply for any home energy rebates that may exist, making the process seamless for you.
Home Energy Audits
In order to qualify for the full amount of the rebate, homeowners must complete a qualified home energy audit. A home energy audit is the first step to determine how much energy your house uses and what improvements you should make to save money and energy.
Home energy audits can:
- Pinpoint where your house is losing energy
- Determine the efficiency of your heating and cooling systems
- Show you ways to use less energy
- Identify which improvements will save you the most money
The Your Energy Savings Weatherization rebate program serves residential customers in single and multi-family dwellings of four units or less who purchase and install qualified weatherization measures.
To participate in the program, certain eligibility requirements must be met:
- DTE Energy must be your primary heating fuel supplier, or you must have all electric heat powered by Detroit Edison, or utilities provided by Consumers Energy
- The energy-saving measure(s) you install must meet the efficiency and minimum square footage requirements set forth by the program guidelines
- The incentive claim form must be completed in its entirety and submitted with all required documentation
- Your application must be for measures installed on or after January 1, 2015
- Your application must be received within 45 days following the installation of your insulation and weatherization measures
To schedule a home energy audit, please contact Ver Wys Home Improvement at (888) 595-5753 or request a Home Energy Audit by clicking the button below.
Reduce your heating and cooling costs!